The following items may be discussed at the meeting while Valley Transit is in attendance. A written response is not required.
- How is Valley Transit involved in the MPO’s overall planning and project development process?
- How does Valley Transit engage the MPO with regards to service and operation’s needs, and transit visioning for the region?
- What are the major capital investments needed for the region?
- Overall, what is the state of funding for transit in the region?
- Background of MAP-21 Funding Programs
- Section 5310 Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities
- Section 5307
o Operating (100-bus rule)
- Section 5339 Bus and Bus Facilities Formula Funding
- Section 5310 Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities; developing an annual Program of Projects