- Who maintains the MPO and RPC websites? How frequently are the websites updated?
- Transportation staff in coordination with the IT Coordinator maintains the MPO and the RPC and the websites are updated periodically.
Website – From Google Analytics
Ecwrpc.org – 7,024 users yielding 19,381 page views – 15,730 unique.
Fcompo.org – 1,614 users yielding 3,347 page views – 2,493 unique.
Please be prepared to discuss the following at the site review meeting. A written response is not required.
- Briefly discuss you efforts to employ any visualization techniques? What types of techniques and what are the results?
- Visual fly by
- Interactive mapping
- GIS mapping and analysis
- Story mapping http://ecwrpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/?appid=7a265abeab1540b0b5a32e62b94507b9
o Land Use
o Crash Map
o Street/Highway Network
o Freight – coming soon
o Transit – coming soon
o Bike/Ped – coming soon
o Recommendations – coming soon
o Environmental Justice – coming soon
o Travel Demand Model
- What are the 3 key documents (or types of information) that you believe should receive special attention for visualization?
- Long Range Land Use Plan
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Discuss your overall key efforts to organize and present important information in a format that can be quickly and easily understood and that provides a clear focus on key issues and potential alternatives?
3.1 What have been you success stories?
- College Avenue Corridor Study
3.2 What types of information has been the most problematic and still needs improvement?
- How does the MPO evaluate the effectiveness of its visualization techniques?